According to market news, Karnataka Renewable energy Corporation has released Draft policy for solar PV Projects. According to draft KERC intends to execute 200 MW power in next 5 years till FY16. Final policy to be released by first week of June 2011.
- First solar is speculated to start manufacturing in India
- Astonfield Renewable energy Ties Up with T-solar, spain.
- Solar Power Projects In India: Database Report 2011
- Vikram Solar Signs JV with Proener Renewables.
- Karnataka draft solar Policy 2011
- Sunborne Energy and Suntech holdings partner in India
- Kyocera supplied 6 MW Module to Italy
- Kemrock Industries Is planning 10 MW solar Power Unit
- Tata Power to invest 1300 Cr in wind and solar Energy
- NTPC Signs PPA for 10 MW Solar